Looking for a red light district hotel in Bangkok? Bangkok has several red light districts: Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy and Patpong, and there are hotels available in all prices ranges for all of them. Booking a hotel close to the red light district you plan to spend your evenings in can make your trip more convenient and prevent you from having to travel long distances.
Make Sure to Check Your Red Light District Hotel is Guest Friendly
If you’re going to stay close to a red light district and plan to bring someone back to your room, it’s important to make sure that your hotel is guest friendly.
Guest friendly hotels are hotels that, as their name suggests, allow guests. Not all hotels in Bangkok are like this, so it’s critical that you choose a known guest friendly hotel to avoid any issues with the front desk or unexpected fees for your extra visitor. Some non-guest friendly hotels are known to charge 1,000 baht or more for unregistered guests, or simply not let your guest into the room.
Below, we’ve put together a complete guide to red light district hotels in Bangkok, including options for Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy and Patpong. Our hotel list was last updated in June 2023 to make sure you have up-to-date information before you book.
Nana Plaza Hotel Options
Nana Plaza is Bangkok’s most popular red light district. It’s located on Soi 4 and contains lots of beer bars, go-go bars and other places to meet someone for the night. You can access Nana Plaza using Nana Station on the Sukhumvit Line of the Bangkok Skytrain (BTS).
The Nana area is one of Bangkok’s most popular hotel areas, and there are options here to suit any price point, from less than 1,000 baht per night to luxury hotels priced at 2,500 baht per night and more.
You can view our full list of confirmed guest friendly hotels near Nana Plaza here, or our top recommendations below:
- JW Marriott Bangkok (5 stars, extremely luxurious, 300 meters from Nana Plaza)
- The Landmark Hotel Bangkok (5 stars, 100 meters from Nana Plaza)
- DoubleTree by Hilton Bangkok Ploenchit (formerly Majestic Grande Hotel, 4 stars, 500 meters from Nana Plaza)
- Hotel Solo Sukhumvit 2 (4 stars, 750 meters from Nana Plaza)
- Ibis Bangkok Sukhumvit 4 (3 stars, 400 meters from Nana Plaza)
- Parkway Inn (3 stars, 190 meters from Nana Plaza)
Soi Cowboy Hotel Options
Soi Cowboy is a short street located near Asok Station. It’s a couple of kilometers from Nana Plaza and has a variety of go-go bars to choose from. You can access Soi Cowboy using the BTS Skytrain or the MRT, with Sukhumvit Station located right by the entrance to the street.
Like Nana, Soi Cowboy has a lot of hotels nearby, with most in the medium-priced to high-end range. Expect to pay 1,000+ baht for accommodation here in a 3-4 star guest friendly hotel, or more if you’re looking for something upmarket and luxurious.
You can view our full list of confirmed guest friendly hotels near Soi Cowboy here, or our top recommendations below:
- Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit (5 stars, 450 meters from Soi Cowboy)
- Dream Hotel (5 stars, great value, 800 meters from Soi Cowboy)
- Jasmine City Hotel (4 stars, excellent location 180 meters from Soi Cowboy)
- Sacha’s Hotel Uno (3 1/2 stars, 600 meters from Soi Cowboy)
- Sukhumvit Suites Hotel (3 stars, great location 180 meters from Soi Cowboy)
Patpong Hotel Options
Patpong is the oldest red light district in Bangkok. It’s located in Silom, quite a distance from Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy. Because it’s in a popular business area, Patpong has a great selection of guest friendly hotels nearby and convenient transport options to get around the city.
Recommended Patpong hotels include:
- Crowne Plaza Bangkok Lumpini Park (5 stars)
- Tawana Bangkok Hotel (4 stars)
- Centre Point Silom River View Hotel (4 stars)
- Le Siam Hotel (4 stars)
View All Bangkok Red Light District Hotels
Want to look at more Bangkok red light district hotels? Our full list of guest friendly hotels in Bangkok includes more than 70 guest friendly hotels in Bangkok’s red light districts, including Sukhumvit (Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy) and Silom (Patpong).